HEURE DU THÉ - BALLON
Tea Leaves, Lemon and Basil
A touch of stimulating lemon soothed by an infusion of tea leaves. China Rose is enriched with a soothing bouquet of lily of the valley. A harmonious mix of water cedar and musks evokes a subtle essence for a relaxing meditative state.
- Premium vegetable blend wax from the U.S.
- 100% cotton wicks from the U.S.
- Delicate French inspired perfumes mixed with essential oils from the U.S.
- Artisan mouth-blown glass from Europe
Some burning tips & tricks for safely enjoying and prolonging the life of your Alixx candles.
• We recommend burning your Alixx candle for approximately 3-4 hrs at time, and do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours without trimming the wick(s).
• Before extinguishing, allow the liquid pool of wax to reach the edges of the vessel. This will help your candle burn evenly every time.
• Before lighting your Alixx candle, trim the wick(s) to 1/4-inch. This will avoid unpleasant black smoke and marks around the edges of your vessel.
• After blowing out your candle, if necessary, straighten and reposition the wick(s) for a steady even burn.
• Place your lit candle in an area free from drafts to avoid uneven burning and unnecessary smoke.
• Never leave your lit Alixx candle unattended or within reach of pets or small children.
• Do not burn your candle on surface areas sensitive to heat or near fabrics and drapes.
• Never handle a burning candle as the vessel will be hot and the wax melted. If you wish to move your candle, allow it too cool down after blowing it out.